Payment & Shipping Terms:
Mechanical Winding Tensioner Wire Tension Device Workable for Wire Dia 0.02-0.45mm YZM series
About mechanical tensioner:
Mechanical Tensioner(tension device) is one of the vital parts in the coil winding process.
It is used to ensure the consistency of the wire tension during the winding process.
By using a tensioner, wire tension can be adjusted and pre-set to the require value according to the application so as to achieve appropriate winding condition,and to ensure the conformity of each coils technical parameters.
|Model||Applied wire gauge (mm)||Tension range ( g.f)|
Used for CNC winding machine
These mechanical tensioners provide precision control of winding tension for wires in the range from 0.02mm to 0.45mm.
• The arm position provides feedback to the system, adjusting the main friction wheel to regulate and maintain constant wire tension during the coil winding cycle.
• Felt pads provide pre-tension and remove dust and other debris from the wire.
• Ceramic eyelets and roller guides at each point of contact protect insulation from mechanical damage, and guide the wire.
• The performance of these wire tensioning units is exceptional given the low cost, providing outstanding value for money.
• Captive roller on tension arm is easy to thread, eliminates chance of losing wire.
The goods can be sent out to you within 7 days after payment is confirmed
Ship out by DHL, FedEX, UPS, TNT or as per customer's requirements.
All goods would be checked well and packed safely before shipping